City Church Gamers
Please login and enjoy the community!
City Church Gamers
Please login and enjoy the community!
City Church Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a RPG group from City Church that uses role-playing games as a way of connecting and having some fun throughout the week.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Todd DM
Admin
Todd DM

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Hey guys I'm Todd and I am one of the DM's from this group! I'm married to a wonderful lady, have three precious girls, and enjoy gaming!

I've been attending City Church for 5 years now and my wife and I are both very involved with the worship team! I started this group with Billy a year or so ago, and have seen it grow friendships and families! It's seriously a blessing to be a part of this group!

I am into music, art, graphics, etc. and enjoy being creative (Why else would I have a RPG group?) LOL

I love to make friends so please leave me a comment!

Love y'all!

Last edited by Todd DM on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://citychurchgamers.weebly.com
ZionSully

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm

Howdy! I am Matt. Proud husband of 6+ years and father of a three year old daughter.

This group is my first step into table top RPGS (though I've been playing a year now). I'm a huge/hardcore gamer when it comes to video games. I play on Playstation, xbox, pc, and starting next Friday the Switch!
Back to top Go down
billy_095

billy_095

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 9:25 am

Hey, I am your fearless DM Billy. Basically I'm the old man who plays fantasy games. Married to my lovely wife, father of 2 kids, and currently way too busy as I am in school working on my Masters Degree in Business along with work.
I began playing D&D around 1993. It all started with a game called Heroscape (basically D&D as a boardgame with paper folded doors, chests, and bookcases). I then got into 2nd edition D&D and started DMing every week. I continue to play with some people that I started with nearly 25 years ago.
Back to top Go down
bacranford

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Hey everyone! The name's Bryce. I am from Smyrna, TN and recently moved to Chattanooga to begin working on a Master's of Marriage and Family Therapy at Richmont Graduate University. I enjoy playing video games and just games in general, watching movies (I have an extensive collection), hanging out with family and friends, singing, volleyball, tennis, and sleeping Smile I have only been attending City Church for a few weeks, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far and look forward to building friendships and community with everyone in the future! I have always enjoyed the RPG genre; it's probably my favorite when it comes to video games. Even before that, I was always very imaginative as a kid and loved playing pretend with my friends about this kind of stuff. One of the things I love most about this genre is being able to create my own character, including races, classes, and any other attribute available and then thrusting myself into whatever story or world it is that I'm playing. It feels like I'm creating my own story and essentially pouring myself and my individuality into the game. Furthermore, I love this genre even more when I'm able to play it with other people, because I love the sense of comradery that you get and how each person is able to bring a unique piece and individuality to the table. Through that, everyone is able to share strengths and weaknesses, and it ultimately creates a force to be reckoned with (and I think it makes it way more fun)! When it comes to D&D specifically, I have looked into it quite a bit and talked with friends who have played, but I have not ever played myself. That being said, I am very excited to learn more and look forward to joining you all in this experience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City Church Gamers :: RPG Group-
Jump to: